- Boosts your metabolism and curbs hunger cravings.
- Some research suggests that Forskolin may aid in weight loss and muscle building. In one very small study, overweight and obese men took 250 milligrams of a 10% Forskolin extract twice a day. After 12 weeks, they lost more body fat and had a greater increase in testosterone levels compared to similar men taking a placebo.
- Stimulates the release of fat from fat cells.
- Forskolin has a long history as a folk remedy for asthma. Some research supports that. Forskolin appears to work in a way similar to certain types of conventional asthma drugs, by boosting the levels of a compound called cyclic AMP. This helps relax the muscles around the bronchial tubes to make breathing easier.
- Forskolin has also been used to try to treat glaucoma. A small study indicates that forskolin may help relieve pressure in the eyes, which is often seen in glaucoma. It has also been found to be a safe alternative to beta blockers in glaucoma patients having concomitant asthma.
Another potential use of forskolin is for people with idiopathic congestive cardiomyopathy, which can cause heart failure. In a small study, patients who took forskolin through an IV showed improved heart function.
- Helps preserve muscle mass.
- Braxton Labs products are made in the USA manufactured in a FDA registered facility under GMP quality controls. Our product is GMO Free, Gluten free and is All Natural. Laboratory Tested and Vegan friendly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.