- Vitamin A: essential for maintaining healthy vision, particularly for night vision.
- Vitamin C: helps to protect the eyes against oxidative stress and may reduce the risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Calcium: helps with proper functioning of the ocular nerves and muscles.
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant that may help to prevent cataracts and AMD.
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, and B12): important for maintaining healthy nerves and reducing the risk of cataracts and AMD.
- Biotin: aids in the production of healthy skin cells, including those in the eyes.
- Magnesium: helps to regulate intraocular pressure and may reduce the risk of glaucoma.- Zinc: an antioxidant that may help to reduce the risk of AMD and cataracts.
- Selenium: an antioxidant that may help to reduce the risk of AMD.
- Copper: helps to reduce oxidative stress and aids in the production of melanin, which is important for eye pigmentation.
- Chromium: helps to regulate blood sugar levels, which can reduce the risk of diabetic retinopathy.
- Proprietary blend of lutein, bilberry extract, alpha-lipoic acid, eyebright, zeaxanthin, quercetin, l-taurine, grape seed extract, and lycopene: these ingredients are all antioxidants and may help to reduce oxidative stress, inflammation, and the risk of AMD.
It's worth noting that these supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and lifestyle, and it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting a new supplement regimen.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition